Friday 29 August 2014

2 ingredient dough

I used to make dough the traditional way (flour, yeast, water, salt, oil etc) and leave for hours to rise.  This was fine until I heard about dough being made with only 2 ingredients - self-raising flour & greek yoghurt.

I was skeptical at first but to my surprise it actually tasted fantastic!  A lovely lady gave me this recipe and now I make all my scrolls using this method. 



2 ingredient dough
  • 3 cups self-raising flour
  • 2 cups natural greek yoghurt - that's it!!
Add together in a large bowl and knead with an electric mixer until combined.  Turn out onto a heavily floured bench and bring together with your hands. No rising time required, just roll out, pop your fillings on and bake.

You can use for your pizza bases or scrolls.
For my pizza scroll recipe please go to -- Pizza scrolls
Recipe for sticky cinnamon scrolls here -- Sticky sugar scrolls









No comments:

Post a Comment